- High-end residential – North Sydney location
- Brilliant step-up opportunity for a Senior RN or Clinical Manager
- Fantastic, long-established brand with excellent local reputation
WANT A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S GOING PLACES?
They say “variety is the spice of life”. We say variety is the spice of a meaningful and fulfilling career move.
Because the Care Manager of these two lovely homes is someone who doesn’t like to stand still. Not just by elevating residents’ care and wellbeing, but by advancing their own skills and vocation.
Reporting to the Director of Care, your role entails:
- Managing day to day clinical issues, complaints, and problem solving
- Providing optimistic and person-centred clinical leadership
- Contributing to, as part of the team, accreditation and legislative standards
- Ensuring high quality, continuous improvement clinical care
- Developing meaningful relationships with residents, their relatives and friends
- Educating and mentoring staff on care practice, compliance, quality, and safety
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
This top-drawer organisation meets and exceeds consumer needs, they’re committed to ongoing continuous improvement and staying au courant.
As Care Manager, you’ll have solid support from the switched-on executive management, excellent resources and a great team including RNs, corporate services and HR. And as someone who enjoys stretch and flexibility, this unique role affords you satisfying diversity delivering high quality care services to clients across dual locations on occasion.
In addition to the fabulous salary and not-for-profit packaging, you’ll have a company car at your disposal when travelling between the two homes, and genuine upskilling and growth opportunities within the organisation.
AND YOU ARE…?
- A supportive listener with emotional intelligence, innately understanding what life means for residents
- Someone with high-level verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, ‘can do’ activist for providing exceptional services to residents and their families
- Solutions focused
- Calm, resilient and down to earth
- A flexible and agile team player, willing to pull together with the team and provide your expertise at their second home when required
As an RN or Clinical Manager, you’ll have AHPRA registration, plus:
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Standards
- Experience in leading and mentoring staff
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and team-building skills to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining and completing comprehensive documentation
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Linda on 0431 999 533 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.