- Top level six figure salary + super + NFP packaging
- Small 40 bed home on the Lower North Shore
- Brilliant step-up opportunity for a Care Manager
Seeking a leadership role that’s out of the box?
There are few opportunities in life where you can make a real difference. Here is one of those rare beasts. This fantastic role does require a degree in health. But the most important qualifications are those that can’t be studied: compassion and understanding; patience and empathy; being a passionate and fearless champion of those within your sphere.
As Residential Manager of this respected and renowned community-focused organisation, you’ll have the perfect opportunity to showcase your exceptional people management, mentoring and relationship-building skills and take your career to new heights. You will enjoy a lovely working environment and the support of a Care Manager.
And you are…?
A flexible and agile team player with an eye for detail. A Registered Nurse with AHPRA certification and knowledge of the Aged Care Standards.
Working with and reporting to an inspired CEO, your commitment to providing consumer-directed care, services and lifestyle choices includes:
- Leading the residential aged care team and facility
- Leading workforce capability while mentoring and fostering a collaborative, effective, stable, and engaged team
- Providing effective clinical management of a 40-bed residential aged care facility
- Being an assertive voice for and developing meaningful relationships with residents, along with their families and friends
- Demonstrating high quality and continuous improvement in clinical care
- Meeting accreditation and legislative standards
- Optimise business operating systems, supporting workforce and their respective work practice
- Manage complaints, and problem solving
What makes this organisation one you’d want to work for?
With over 30 years serving Sydney communities, the organisation offers quality care and support for each person as an individual with integrity, commitment, and respect. You’ll have the unqualified support of executive management and a well-resourced team to help you advance your career, as well as the autonomy and flexibility to manage your own day. It’s your chance to be a part of something greater, ensuring people have every opportunity to continue to live well while accessing the supports, care, and services that they need.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Linda on 0431 999 533 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)