- Pick picturesque Picton for your next career move
- Be supported by 3 Clinical Care Managers
- Make a lasting impact with this well-known aged care organisation
- Energetic, positive, compassionate employer with a respected brand
Looking for your next career move? Take a look at this great role.
As the Residential Manager, you will consolidate operations within the 100 bed residential aged care home. Someone who genuinely enjoys people, you’ll manage a great team, external provider relationships and resident satisfaction.
It will be your job to ensure:
- Standards and compliance are met
- Strong clinical and corporate governance is cultivated
- Good commercial outcomes are achieved
- Positive people relationships are forged
- The aged care facility genuinely offers a home-like accommodation and service
Your past successes as a DON / residential manager will define and enable your success. This will have a direct and positive impact on the happiness of the team, visitors and, most importantly, the residents themselves.
This role reports to a fabulous Regional Manager who is a Registered Nurse. It is well supported by three Clinical Care Managers, an ACFI Coordinator, Regional HRBP and Quality BP. You will feel on top of the world with the amount of professional love you will be swaddled in by these key people.
This dream team will become your support network, empowering you to run an inspired residential aged care home.
This is a great organisation to work for.
Our client is a large, not-for-profit, award-winning seniors living provider with a reinvigorated brand, executive team and visionary strategic direction. They offer a range of services, across more than thirty aged care homes and retirement villages in Australia.
The best bits:
- Enjoy semi-rural work environment but stay close to the “big smoke”
- Flexible working hours
- A job that will enable you to find your voice within a future-focussed organisation
- Culture, governance and systems worth celebrating
- An awesome new executive team (at head office in Sydney) who know aged care
- An excellent salary package and tax benefits that come with working a for-purpose organisation
And you are…?
- A great listener who thrives on discovering new and better ways to deliver compassionate care
- An AHPRA certified RN
- An experienced manager in residential aged care
- A future-focussed nurse leader
- Positive, energetic, intuitive and keen to share these good vibes with others
- Someone who challenges yourself to find better ways of doing things
- Resourceful and skilled at effecting change
- Someone who has a way with people – orchestrating empowered teams to deliver inspired quality of care
- Experienced with relevant government departments and legislation, including Aged Care Quality Standards
Do something that takes you outside the ordinary.
Call Rad on: (02) 9144 4544 or 0408 644 522 to chat about this unique role.
Or, to apply, send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We’re here for you.
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.