- Unparalleled six figure salary + car + short-term accommodation + NFP package + retention bonus
- Vibrant, rapidly-growing location in the Riverina heartland
- Well-known and respected Aged Care organisation
SEEKING A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S OUT OF THE BOX?
A good Residential Manager is like a brilliant juggler, able to keep multiple balls in the air at the same time with ease.
But the great Residential Manager needed to fill the bill for this rare opportunity is both a juggler AND lion tamer. A savvy, empathic but fearless whip hand who has what it takes to coax and inspire a brilliant, cohesive performance from all.
AND YOU ARE…?
- Courageous, confident and persistent while intuitive, unifying and calm: you’re able to tame fierce hearts while winning them to your side
- A passionate advocate for enriching the lives of the elderly
- A warm, empowering and visible leader on the floor
- A thoughtful and resourceful doer with the follow-through to effect positive, lasting change
- A lateral thinker who plays the long game; you’re comfortable leading through complexity
- Outcomes-focused while maintaining best practice
Naturally, you have experience in residential aged care management, a clinical background, and knowledge of Aged Care accreditationand NDIS standards.
Your top-notch interpersonal and leadership skills make you a firm and steady hand managing diverse teams: you genuinely strive to know and bring everyone to the table – from staff to residents and families – to achieve and maintain a harmonious and inclusive environment.
And you’re comfortably capable of maintaining agreed budget parameters and in-house IT applications.
Reporting to the fantastic, switched-on Regional Manager, the role includes:
- Leading the operations and staff of this attractive 73-bed facility
- Responding to and resolving complaints and incidents in a timely manner
- Maintaining the highest level of resident care and satisfaction
- Successfully managing the facility through accreditation, and ensuring standards and compliance are met
- Forging positive and united relationships between staff, residents and families
- Improving the facility’s performance and quality stability
- Getting to know staff individually to ensure they receive appropriate training and development opportunities for delivering safe, quality care
- Building and maintaining organisational relationships with the local community
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
This large, award-winning, not-for-profit, aged care provider has been serving communities throughout Australia since 1911.
While the incredible salary and perks are highly desirable,this isn’t a role for the faint-hearted: it requires a leader who relishes both the challenge and excellent career opportunities it affords.
Of course, you won’t be on your own; at every step, you’ll be keenly supported by a motivated corporate team, a fabulous Regional Manager and two Clinical Care Managers, along with an ACFI Coordinator, Quality Coordinator and Chef Manager on site.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Ely on 0408 644 522 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)