- Cornerstone role selling this community to stakeholders and making it tick
- Integrated & contemporary aged care/rehabilitation precinct in Sydney’s St George area
- Career pathway opportunities within the organisation
What makes this organisation one you’d want to work for?
In your one-of-a-kind start up role, you’ll be embraced by a warm, genuine culture of care and inclusion. This highly regarded employer brand is social justice-focused, providing care for the local communities they serve, no matter what their means or circumstances. Established 30 years ago in Western Australia, the organisation now spans 27 aged care facilities in two States, 11 of them in New South Wales.
The pinnacle of high quality, contemporary design and 10 years in the planning, Georges Estate Health & Aged Care will not only raise the bar for leading edge
care and rehabilitation services for residents: this world-class ‘Centre for Healing’ will offer state-of-the-art amenities and in-home care programs across health,
wellness, aged care, rehabilitation and enablement development, while providing integrated programs that service the local community.
Showcase your passion for building beneficial relationships in this unique, integrated care precinct.
Everything about Georges Estate, the new world-class aged care precinct in Penshurst, is designed to care for people. So as a ‘people person’ who’s also a driven and self-motivating doer, this unique start-up role offers the perfect ground-floor opportunity for growing your skills and experience along with your career.
Opening mid-2021, Georges Estate will ensure the highest quality of care services are available to residents and the local community, providing
- comprehensive health and lifestyle programs
- rehabilitation services
- day respite
- onsite staff development training and research facilitation.
As Relationship Manager reporting to the Executive Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing sustainable, mutually beneficial external and internal relationships that facilitate commercial and strategic goals. Coupled with astute planning, innovative thinking and hands-on guidance, your role will be crucial in establishing and supporting the Estate’s organisational culture, both through modelling behaviours and by applying the organisation’s existing values.
And you are…?
As a connector of people, your planning ability is matched by your attention to detail, and while you make good on every commitment, you’re also flexible and comfortable with change. Not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
While initially charged with maximising occupancy, the Relationship Manager will have responsibility for
- Stakeholder engagement and satisfaction
- Occupancy to budget, RAD cash flow, customer service feedback with both internal and external stakeholders, services revenue, and % uptake of additional services programs
- Developing and maintaining strong community connections with, for example, hospitals, social workers, Lions Clubs, Rotary, churches and community groups to secure the ongoing referral of new/potential clients
- Ensuring that the people living at and being cared for by Georges Estate are having their needs and preferences met.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Linda on (02) 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role.
Or to apply, send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)