- Key senior leadership role, reporting to the CEO
- High end + social care retirement living blend, North Sydney
- Hybrid working opportunities, across two sites only
WANT A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S GOING PLACES?
Quality is defined as “character with respect to fineness, or grade of excellence”. An essential quality that applies equally to this senior leadership role’s titleholder as it does to their key responsibilities.
Indeed, the Quality and Compliance Manager for this well-respected organisation will evidence many sterling qualities. Like being both a cut above and down to earth. Being tenacious and fearless, while positive and constructive. And being an inclusive and influential team player who can also work independently.
For a senior clinical excellence-driven professional, it’s a rare chance to improve both the quality of care to residents and your career.
Reporting to the CEO, and as a key member of the senior leadership team, your responsibilities include:
- Developing and creating clearer care practice and systems pathways, leading the way for improved standards of care
- Leading the Quality and Clinical Educator (direct report to the role), embedding strong capabilities in staff, improving quality literacy across the organisation
- Enhancing and building strength in the capabilities of those delivering care and lifestyle/wellness programs to consumers
- Presenting and providing reports to the Board specifically around risk, clinical governance, compliance, and quality
- Developing clinical resources, including quality and education programs, at each home and org-wide
- Fostering teams who are passionate about high standards of care, the importance of quality education and compliance
- Complaints management, working with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance
- Identifying trends in data, enacting to minimise risk, assure compliance and improve standards of care and education
- Coaching and strategically developing talent within the RNs and AINs, promoting evidence-based practice
- Embedding and enhancing systems that support continuous improvement
AND YOU ARE…?
It goes without saying you possess residential aged care quality management experience, as well as experience in assuring compliance. You also have:
- Certification as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA)
- Passion for building better standards of care and effectively managing risk
- Comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care Standards
- An experienced leader
- Demonstrated capability to develop, coach, influence and lead change in the clinical governance and quality space
- Experience in leading change to care practice, enhancing capabilities of staff
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the clinical governance and quality strategy
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
With over 30 years as a provider of residential aged care, this quality organisation has seamlessly and successfully merged its aged care and retirement living services with local communities. Along with meeting and exceeding compliance and legislative standards,they boast an amazing footprint of assets and asset base.
As a key member of the progressive senior leadership team, you’ll have the support of a switched-on CEO as you apply your knowledge, skills, and passion to enable clients to live their best lives.
With true flexibility and autonomy to manage your own day, along with excellent remuneration and not-for-profit salary packaging, it’s theideal opportunity for showcasing your leadership qualities by creating and developing clearer care practice across the organisation.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Linda on 0431 999 533 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.