- Instrumental role overseeing two sites
- Hybrid working opportunities, Northern Sydney
- Fantastic, above-market six figure salary
WANT A QUALITY AND EDUCATION ROLE THAT’S ONE OF A KIND?
With the colder months upon us, we’re taking the heart-warming step of declaring it influencer season!
We’re seeking an influential educator for a newly created permanent role with a highly regarded aged care organisation. A proactive change agent who can build great working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Who’s a self-assured team player that values and nurtures people, bringing out their best performances and abilities.
Are you the shot in the arm needed to improve outcomes and remove risk across our client’s two aged care facilities?
THE ACE DOER’S TO-DO LIST
Reporting to, and undertaking projects and quality initiatives with the Quality and Compliance Manager, the role includes:
- Helping remove clinical risks within villages in North Sydney and Woolwich
- Monitoring clinical outcomes using systems and processes
- Developing, delivering, and evaluating education, training, and clinical practice competencies
- Providing feedback and developing innovative ways to improve service delivery and care standards Participating in accreditation and planning, monitoring, and evaluating continuous performance activities
- Running regular audit activities and delivering projects aligned with this
AND YOU ARE?
In addition to being a Registered Nurse with AHPRA certification, you have:
- Experience in the aged care industry in education, quality, and continuous improvement
- High-level interpersonal skills, with the ability to positively engage and influence care operations teams
- A passion for developing and leading systems and policy developments aligned with the Aged Care Standards
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
With over 30 years of serving northern Sydney, James Milson Village has successfully merged its aged care and retirement living services with local communities. The new role of Quality and Compliance Educator aligns with their commitment to ongoing continuous improvement and staying au courant.
With a progressive senior leadership team to support you, this is a sterling opportunity for a head-and-heart-driven influencer to create and spread better education and care practice across multiple sites.
Along with an enviable salary and NFP packaging, you’ll enjoy loads of autonomy and variety with an organisation-wide focus.
So, if you believe your appetite for improving the lives of others is contagious, make a healthy career call and get in touch today!
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Linda on 0431 999 533 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.