- Happiness is a Nurse Educator Dementia Consultant
- A life reporting to a visionary, supportive manager
- Forward-thinking, outcomes-based employer
Looking for your next career move? Take a look at this great role.
A Nurse Educator Dementia Consultant collaborator will influence and lead best dementia care practice in a positive and innovative way. A resourceful team of Registered Nurses and carers will look to you for direction and tips to achieve positive outcomes for residents.
Together, you will:
- Enhance capacity of the clinical care team
- Provide optimistic clinical expertise, advice and education that is person centred
- Improve the quality of life for people living with dementia
- Ensure resident care needs and lifestyle preferences are met
- Demonstrate your ability to uncover unique and evidence-based care practice across this home.
The position reports to the Regional Manager – Sydney North. With this inspiring thought leader for a manager, you’ll feel optimistic about the future plan ahead. As Nurse Educator Dementia Consultant for this region (on one site only) you will be key to this in the consumer-directed care space.
The good stuff:
- Located on the North Shore, Sydney, you can source great coffee from the local village – that will make you happy
- Discover your potential when you have plenty of professional support
- Work within excellent systems and processes
- Direct dementia care education, quality, care planning, research and upskilling the team
- Serve 60 residents, as part of a future-focused team, led by a Care Manager and Regional Manager
And you are…?
An intuitive and experienced Nurse Educator or Dementia Consultant or CNC / CNS and a team player. You have a unique capacity for educating and influencing people.
Your authentic passion for consumer directed care and building capacity in a great team of good people is the thing you’re most proud of.
The nitty gritty:
- An AHPRA certified Registered Nurse
- Previous Nurse Educator or Dementia Consultant experience, where consumer directed care is a focus in health or aged care
- Able to demonstrate a passion for consumer directed care, education in dementia, quality and care
- A collaborator in knowledge sharing and proficient in Aged Care Quality Standards
- A true people-person who listens deeply and compassionately, both to our elders and your team mates
What makes this organisation one you’d want to work for?
A large, for-purpose community services provider based in Christian values, our client has a footprint across most parts of New South Wales. With a long-established and excellent employer brand reputation, this will be a good career move for you.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Linda on (02) 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role.
Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)