- Brand new, state-of-the-art aged care facility – set it up your way
- Lovely faith-based organisation, Punchbowl NSW
- Enviable salary + NFP packaging + super + car
WANT A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S ONE OF A KIND?
There are good cooks, and then there are great chefs. Similarly, there are those who generally manage well, and others who are brilliant General Managers. Are you someone who’s comfortable simply following the recipe? Then you’ll lack the special ingredients needed for the inaugural GM of this soon-to-open aged care home.
They’ll be a managerial master chef: launching the facility, designing the operations menu and ensuring the satisfaction of every customer. Supportive, passionate and hands-on, they lead by example, out on the floor with sleeves rolled up. Yes, they have star presence, vision, and aren’t afraid to stand their ground. But their mature, level-headed approachability and willingness to listen wins them rave reviews from staff and customers alike.
This is a career move to really savour – the rare chance to develop and run this cutting-edge facility the way you want. Do you have the chops to bring it to success?
AND YOU ARE?
While a creative, strategic and open mind is a tasty starter, experience in financial management and cost control is essential. You also have:
- Experience in aged care management and commissioning
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aged Care standards and legislative/regulatory requirements
- Experience in building high-functioning teams
- High-level and well-developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Registered Nurse certification is desirable
Reporting to the President and Board of Trustees, your responsibilities include:
- Building and leading the new team and operations of this brand new 80-bed home
- Attracting and retaining key personnel
- Developing a marketing strategy and selling beds
- Developing and implementing internal systems and processes
- Working collegially with the President and board members
- Engaging key stakeholders in equal and open dialogue
- The clinical governance of the Facility
- Building relationships and the reputation of the Facility to increase and maintain occupancy level
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
While the Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese was established in the late 19th century to assist Orthodox Christian immigrants, their Antiochian Aged Care Facility – due to open in February 2023 – is designed to provide the highest standard of care, comfort and support to people from all denominations.
For an insightful, inspired and inclusive leader, it’s an empty plate awaiting your signature dish: a smorgasbord of opportunity for bringing in a great team, putting robust systems in place and making this a facility people will be queuing to come to.
Add to that an innovative and engaged President who’ll listen to and support you all the way, a seriously impressive salary package and car and the chance to play a meaningful part in an inclusive and caring community, and you’re cooking with gas!
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Ely on 0408 644 522 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.