- Stunning village ensconced in acres of gardens, Riverina region
- Unparalleled six-figure salary + super + NFP packaging + short term accommodation + relocation assistance
- Key leadership role, wonderful culture and management
SEEKING A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S ONE OF A KIND?
Once in a blue moon, a shining opportunity arises the chance to make a meaningful difference while your star ascends.
Because as General Manager of this lovely facility, you’ll enjoy more than just the regional delights of this food and wine mecca. You’ll have the unconditional support of management to effect positive change in the lives of residents, families and staff.
AND YOU ARE…?
- Resilient, flexible and courageous, unafraid of difficult conversations
- A warm, empathic and visible leader with Christian-aligned values
- A people-person who genuinely connects with residents, families, staff and instils confidence in those around them
- Independent, self-assured and comfortable with change
- Easy-as working autonomously or with a team
- An accomplished and engaging communicator
- Experienced in an aged care service-based industry and with the Aged Care Standards
Reporting to the CEO, your remit includes:
- Leading the operations and staff of this 90-bed facility
- Providing affirmative direction centred around residents’ needs
- Ensuring continuous improvement and operational sustainability
- Working with the corporate services team to improve performance and stability
- Embodying and evidencing the organisation’s values of kindness, courage, inclusivity, diversity and authenticity
- Ensuring full compliance with Standards
- Lead a multidisciplinary team, with conviction
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
With a clinically sound Care Manager, long-standing staff and corporate team’s total support, you can lead confidently from the front knowing they have your back.
The organisation’s mission is to provide outstanding care to the elderly and those living with dementia, respecting and valuing each person as an individual. Their philosophy is to imbue residents with a true sense of belonging, a feeling of being home and in control.
Of course, the brilliant salary and perks are undeniably attractive. But they’re more than matched by the priceless opportunity to invigorate your career and enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful, Mediterranean-style village environment.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Ely on 0408 644 522 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)