- Prestigious North-Shore location; Train, Metro and Westfield right next door
- Residential aged care in a modern and unique high-rise complex
- Positive, for-purpose employer with a reputable brand
Looking for your next career move? Take a look at this great role.
As the Residential Manager, you will consolidate operations within the 70-bed residential aged care home. You genuinely enjoy people, you’ll manage and nurture a great clinical team, external provider relationships and resident satisfaction.
With a passion for your profession, you will engage easily in developing positive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders. This will have a direct and positive impact on the happiness of the team, visitors and, most importantly, the residents themselves.
It will be your job to ensure:
- Standards and compliance are met
- Strong clinical and corporate governance is cultivated
- Good commercial outcomes are achieved
- Positive people relationships are forged
- The aged care facility genuinely offers a home-like accommodation and service
Reporting directly to and working alongside a dynamic and encouraging General Manager of Village who is a Registered Nurse, you will feel well supported by Care & Quality Manager, ACFI Coordinator, Lifestyle Coordinator and Financial Manager. In conjunction with your outstanding leadership capabilities, you will soar.
This is a great organisation to work for.
Our client, Dougherty Apartments, Chatswood was founded as a partnership between Willoughby Council and NSW Department of Housing in 1989. It comprises 70 residential aged care rooms and 79 ILU’s housed in a modern 8 storey building.
The best bits:
- Market competitive salary package
- Convenient location – close to transport and shopping mall
- Tax benefits that come with working for a charitable organisation
- A job that will enable you to find your voice within a future-focussed organisation
- Culture, governance and systems worth celebrating
And you are…?
- A great listener who thrives on discovering new and better ways to deliver compassionate care
- An AHPRA certified RN
- An experienced manager in residential aged care
- A future-focussed nurse leader
- Positive, energetic, intuitive and keen to share these good vibes with others
- Someone who challenges yourself to find better ways of doing things
- Resourceful and skilled at effecting change
- Someone who has a way with people – orchestrating empowered teams to deliver inspired quality of care
- Experienced with relevant government departments and legislation, including Aged Care Quality Standards
Do something that takes you outside the ordinary.
Call Rad on: 0408 644 522 to chat about this unique role.
Or, to apply, send your resume to: email@example.com
We’re here for you.
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.