- Sydney’s North Shore – high six figure salary + super + NFP packaging
- State of the art facility – parking, café and community centre on-site
- Long-established respected care – focused organisation
Are you looking to freshen up your job in 2022? You may want to take a peak at this one…
With many jobs, it’s the same-same. Possibly for you, the New Year means looking for new job opportunities.
What you’ll find here is an opportunity that will make 2022 before it has even really begun!
As Facility Manager with a respected residential & home care, retirement living and health care brand, you’ll enjoy working at this ‘community-hub’ residential aged care facility, located in Sydney’s lower North Shore, in reach from the Western Suburbs, Central Coast, Northern Beaches and City centre.
What the job is….
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you’ll be well resourced, locally and from Corporate. With an experienced and capable Care Manager, Chef, 1.5FTE Admin, Maintenance Manager, Education and Quality Coordinators etc etc to lead, 2022 will be something worth looking forward to!
- Ensure established KPIs are met for financial, clinical, legislative, and workforce
- Lead the capable facility team, building a best practice and continuous improvement culture
- Develop strong team relationships – fostering camaraderie, collaboration and inclusivity to create the best team and deliver consumer-focussed care and lifestyle outcomes
- Coordinate refurbishment with the property and asset team at Corporate in early 2022, further modernising the facility
- Build consumer and community relationships that promote the reputation of the facilities to increase and maintain ‘sweet spot’ occupancy levels
- Work with the Corporate team on group-wide project implementation
- Optimise business operating systems, supporting workforce and their respective work practice
Because this facility has such high standards, it has an enviable reputation with residents, the community, and staff alike.
And you are…?
An aged care or healthcare leader or manager who is genuine and confident, approachable, and engaged.
Perhaps you’re a Care Manager, ready to ‘step up’? Or a manager working in a Local Health District or service, yearning for career change in 2022?
You are a great communicator and empathic leader. Self-motivated, you can also slot effortlessly into your team because of your humanistic and genuine down-to-earth personality traits. People refer to you as a ‘people person’.
- Registered Nurse AHPRA certification
- Proven leadership experience in healthcare/aged care
- Demonstrated experience managing financial and workforce outcomes
- Project management capabilities
- Strong systems focus and ability to work with the wider organisation on initiatives
- Demonstrated experience facilitating positive working environments
- The experience and skills to meet accreditation standards and legislative requirements
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call PJ on 0414 412 418 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)