- Key leadership role in contemporary aged care/rehabilitation precinct in Sydney’s St George area
- Senior member of the Executive Management team
- Executive six-figure salary package
What makes this organisation one you’d want to work for?
In your one-of-a-kind start up role, you’ll be embraced by a warm, genuine culture of care and inclusion. This highly regarded employer brand is social justice-focused, providing care for the local communities they serve, no matter what their means or circumstances. Established 30 years ago in Western Australia, the organisation now spans 27 aged care facilities in two States, 11 in New South Wales.
The pinnacle of high quality, contemporary design and 10 years in the planning, Georges Estate Health & Aged Care will not only raise the bar for leading edge care and rehabilitation services for residents: this world-class ‘Centre for Healing’ will offer state-of-the-art amenities and in-home care programs across health, wellness, aged care, rehabilitation and enablement development, while providing integrated programs that service the local community.
Seeking a leadership role that’s out of the box?
Inspired and engaged visionaries will relish this rare opportunity to lead, launch and evolve Georges Estate, the new world-class aged care precinct in Penshurst.
Opening mid-2021, Georges Estate will provide high quality care services to residents and the local community, offering
- comprehensive health and lifestyle programs
- rehabilitation and home care services
- day respite
- onsite staff development training and research facilitation
As Executive Manager, you’ll not only secure a unique senior start-up role in this benchmark care precinct. You’ll value the chance to lead operations and have a meaningful impact at every level, shaping and overseeing a breadth of commissioning and strategic activities for the Estate while assuring its good governance.
And you are…?
A decisive yet inclusive leader, able to assemble a high-functioning and cohesive team from the ground up. Calm and approachable, with the passion, energy and commitment to create a respected precinct where care meets both compassion and consumer needs.
As well as previous experience in a residential aged care leadership role and an extensive knowledge of the aged care sector, you’ll
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications, ideally post-grad (MBA or equivalent) with top-notch written and verbal communication competencies
- Demonstrate financial and commercial acumen
- Exhibit excellent relationship and network building skills that mark you as an agile, empathic team player
- Be a positive, solutions-focused servant leader
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call P.J. on (02) 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role.
Or to apply, send your Resume to email@example.com
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)