- Step-up career opportunity for an experienced Clinical Excellence manager
- Customer, risk, people and compliance focus with genuine autonomy
- Direct report to the CEO, flexible working arrangements across multiple homes
Seeking a leadership role that’s out of the box?
You’ve proven yourself over the years as a change agent and trailblazer who not only believes in best aged care, but you’re capable of building it from the ground up. This is your chance to step into a role that gives you the stretch to truly prove your chops as a mover and shaper of gold standard aged care practice and compliance.
This generously remunerated position is an amazing opportunity for an experienced aged care operations leader or Quality Manager wanting to step into a more technical and seriously strategic role.
And you are…?
A strategic, forward-thinking optimist. Resilient, tenacious and flexible. An engaging and collaborative ‘people person’. As comfortable with the cleaning staff as with the CEO. Alert and focused, with an eagle eye for detail. Unafraid to identify and call out issues but provide positive, constructive solutions. A down to earth, systems-focused professional about and driven by clinical excellence.
You not only have residential aged care quality/clinical governance or operations management experience, a comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care Standards
and certification as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA).
The role embraces responsibilities in four key areas – People, Risk, Consumer and Compliance. So here is the detail:
- Lead change to care practice through resources and training with a continuous improvement focus
- Inspire and influence clinicians and care teams to create better quality experiences and outcomes for the consumer
- Identify talent and create career development opportunities for those delivering care
- Work collegially with the executive and teams to improve systems and compliance
- Identify and manage risk to assure compliance and improve standards of care
- Lead clinical governance and compliance to ensure the organisation meets the needs and preferences of consumers
- Build brand reputation for high quality care services and compliance
- Develop and create clearer care practice and systems pathways
- Oversee complaints management, working with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance
- Embed a quality and clinical compliance focus at the six Villages via the management teams, leading the way for improved standards of care
What makes this organisation one you’d want to work for?
The organisation’s six villages in NSW reflect a vibrant European culture evident not just in their attractive physical environments, but in that of residents and their very engaged families. As Director of Clinical Governance and Quality, you’ll work closely with Village managers to lead and inspire quality and continuous improvement teams at each location. You will foster in them your passion for high standards of care and compliance while building and encouraging capabilities throughout the organisation.
While you’ll ostensibly be based at the Chatswood head office, you’ll have complete autonomy and flexibility in how you work.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call P.J. on (02) 0414 412 418 to chat about this unique role.
Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org