- Sunny seaside life on the Northern Beaches of Sydney
- Inspiring and supportive manager
- Forward-thinking, outcomes-based employer.
Looking for your next career move? Take a look at this great role.
A Clinical Nurse Manager collaborator will lead the care team in a positive and energetic way. A resourceful team of registered nurses and carers will look to you for direction and tips to achieve positive outcomes for residents.
Together with the team, you will:
- Enhance capacity of the clinical care team
- Ensure resident care needs and lifestyle preferences are met
- Demonstrate your ability to uncover the care, compliance, people, documentation and ACFI requirements of this home.
The Clinical Nurse Manager position reports to the Residential Manager. With an inspiring leader for a manager, you’ll feel optimistic about the future plan ahead.
The good stuff:
- Work on the beautiful Northern Beaches of NSW
- Discover your potential when you have plenty of professional support
- Work within excellent systems and processes
- Direct education, care operations and wellbeing programs you’ll love
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a generous salary package, with NFP tax benefits
- Serve a small number of residents as part of a future-focused team, led by the Clinical Nurse Manager and Residential Manager
And you are…?
An intuitive team player with a unique capacity for leading people with generosity of spirit.
Your authentic passion for care and creating great teams of good people is the thing you’re most proud of.
The nitty gritty:
- An AHPRA certified Registered Nurse
- Previous clinical coordination or management experience in health or aged care
- Able to demonstrate a passion for compliance, quality and education
- A true people-person who listens deeply and compassionately, both to our elders and your team mates.
This is a great place to work.
A large, for-purpose community services provider based in Christian values, our client has a footprint across Australia.
Do something that takes you outside the ordinary.
Call P.J. on: (02) 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role.
Or, to apply, send your resume to: email@example.com
We’re here for you.
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.