- Sought-after role, Western Victoria
- Attractive salary package
- Community-focussed and respected brand
- Supportive Board of Directors
Looking for your next career move? Take a peek at this great role.
This inspiring job calls for solid experience and genuine optimism to sustain the reputation of a widely-respected community organisation.
This will play out on two levels:
- Refining big-picture strategy – with the business brought together in an optimistic and bold plan for future success.
- Mastering the devil in the details – with resident needs and expectations met on a granular level.
To deliver on strategy and vision, retain accessibility of services, keep financial sustainability and quality of care, that’s the big picture here. It will continue to be the priority that wins out above all else. Uncovering the secret sauce in building capability in their workforce for the viability and future of Edgarley Home Incorporated (and the Casterton community) is imperative. Exploring community connection, imagining potential of a new build and directing the strategic plan is what this organisation is all about.
This is no ordinary organisation..
Edgarley Home Incorporated remains unwavering in serving their community well. As a for-purpose community owned aged care provider. Casterton and the surrounding Western districts of Victoria benefit from Edgarley Home Incorporated providing unwavering support of the elderly with residential, respite and dementia care and independent living units.
And you are…?
An experienced aged care manager or executive. Astute and community-minded, with remarkably high personal standards, you thrive on a collaborative approach to leadership.
Uncovering potential in people is what you’re great at, and you’ll uphold the value of ‘community’ in this organisation.
- Developing and leading a team who effectively serves the community through the way they do things is not foreign to you.
- Knowing the importance of brand reputation in aged care is something you’ve already got a handle on from your previous or current job.
- You’ve proven yourself in successful management of risk, compliance and care, and in maintaining contemporary services and accommodation.
Your intuitive and compassionate leadership style inspires others. You are energised by investigation and embarking on great journeys with your team and residents – creating better ways to serve the community. You are smart enough, however, to quickly establish that if the status quo is fine, then it’s fine. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.
Together with your team, you’ll dive into exciting challenges ahead, including a significant capital development on the horizon. The role is all about fostering talented and capable people in an organisational structure that suits future directions – with a CEO who is compassionate, experienced.
A tertiary qualification in health, business or similar is essential. This CEO role requires experience in an operational management and leadership position in aged care. It would be great if you had previous experience working with a Board.
Do something that takes you outside the ordinary.
Call P.J. on: (02) 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role.
Or, to apply, send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We’re here for you.
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.