- High-end + social care retirement living blend
- Brilliant career opportunity for a Senior RN or Clinical Manager
- Long-established and excellent brand with fab local reputation
SEEKING A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S OUT OF THE BOX?
People would pay millions of dollars for the incredible water views this lovely village boasts. But to its residents, it‘s the empathic, insightful views of a top notch Care Manager that will be truly priceless.
If you’re an experienced Clinical Manager or Senior RN, make this your year to put yourself in the best possible place, literally and figuratively.
AND YOU ARE…?
- A thoughtful, compassionate listener with a high level customer service focus
- Capable of seeing the big and small picture, with an intuitive radar for what life means for residents
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Calm and down to earth with well-honed emotional intelligence
- A positive, ‘can do’ activist for providing exceptional services to the residents and families
- A flexible and agile, solutions-focused team player
You also have:
- AHPRA registration
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Standards
- Experience in leading and mentoring staff
- Polished and assured communication, interpersonal, negotiation and team-building skills that achieve desired outcomes
- A demonstrated ability in maintaining and completing comprehensive documentation
Reporting to the Residential Manager, your role entails:
- Managing and problem solving day to day clinical issues and complaints
- Building and mentoring a cohesive, effective, high functioning and stable team
- Providing optimistic, person-centred clinical leadership
- Meeting accreditation and legislative standards
- Commitment to high quality and continuous improvement clinical care
- Developing meaningful relationships with residents, relatives, and friends
- Educating and guiding staff on care practice, compliance, quality, and safety
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
With over 30 years as a provider of residential aged care, this for-purpose brand has a strong local focus, merging its aged care services within the community.
Situated in Woolwich with some of Sydney’s most to-die-for views, the village is operated by a values-driven, well-governed and highly regarded organisation and employer that has historically met and exceeded all compliance and legislative standards.
You’ll not only enjoy the support of progressive CEO and senior leadership team, you’ll also have the solid backing of a great corporate team and HR.
Add to that the fantastic remuneration with not-for-profit salary packaging and career growth opportunities, and you’re well-positioned to make this your year to go places.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Linda on 0431 999 533 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.