- Imagine living in a seaside location, South Coast of NSW
- Unique, forward thinking, outcomes-based employer
- Attractive salary with NFP tax benefits
Looking for your next career move? Take a look at this great role.
As the Care Manager you will lead the care in this aged care home in a positive and innovative way. Reporting to the Manager Residential Care Services, you will manage the clinical care in this home. A resourceful team of registered nurses and carers will look to you for direction and for tips to achieve positive outcomes for residents.
This job is based on the NSW South Coast. As a large for-purpose community services provider, our client has a footprint for its services across Australia.
This is a great organisation to work for.
An authentic and future-focused organisation, our client has embarked on a journey of strategic intent, governance review, team building, support that is values based and an asset refresh. Their positive and unique brand makes them a desirable employer, particularly in light of the current climate in the aged care sector.
And you are…?
Your authentic passion for care and creating great teams made up of good people, is generous and unique.
- AHPRA Certification as an RN is essential
- Passionate for resident care needs and lifestyle preferences are met
- A future-focussed nurse leader
- Positive, energetic, intuitive and keen to share these good vibes with others
- Someone who has a way with people – orchestrating empowered teams to deliver inspired quality of care
- Experienced with relevant government departments and legislation, including Aged Care Quality Standards
Do something that takes you outside the ordinary.
Call Linda on: 0431 999 533 to chat about this unique role.
Or, to apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re here for you.
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.